VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale or trade a 2006 Audi A3 3.2L DSG with 189k. I purchased this car without a title thinking I could register it being 10+ years old. Come to find out R.I. law changed to 20 years. I’ve had no luck getting the title from the seller. So I’ve decided to sell as a whole or part it out. I want to make it clear the car is not stolen lol.

The driver side flex pipe needs to be replaced and could use tires.

Everything seems to be stock except the S4 seats (needs a harness for the heaters to work) but is fully functional otherwise.

Car runs fine besides the flex pipe.

Feb-4-2020

EDIT: $900 cash today only.. needs this gone to purchase a GTI I have my eyes on

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rhode Island 2006 A3 3.2L dsg ( no title 100% operational) $900 today only

Fs: 2006 A3 3.2L dsg (parts car no title)
I have for sale or trade a 2006 Audi A3 3.2L DSG with 189k. I purchased this car without a title thinking I could register it being 10+ years old. Come to find out R.I. law changed to 20 years. I’ve had no luck getting the title from the seller. So I’ve decided to sell as a whole or part it out. I want to make it clear the car is not stolen lol.
The driver side flex pipe needs to be replaced and could use tires.
Everything seems to be stock except the S4 seats (needs a harness for the heaters to work) but is fully functional otherwise.
Car runs fine besides the flex pipe.
Feb-4-2020
EDIT: $900 cash today only.. needs this gone to purchase a GTI I have my eyes on

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, acquired Rhode Island reconstructed salvage title. $3,200 obo.... open to trades

Needs:
Motor mounts
Flex pipe weld
New battery
Navigation fuse
Brakes
Tires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts