VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
87,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car is in EXCELLENT condition.

I picked this car up from a customer of mine, with the intent on driving it, but there are just too many cars in my household - and I've decided that this is the one that must go.

This vehicle had skipped timing and made a mess in the cylinder head and was not running when I purchased it. Here's what I did:

***Head was rebuilt, cam, follower, and timing chain inspected, Timing chain tensioner replaced, as well as the o-rings for the chain cover (that normally cause timing codes due to low oil pressure).
With head rebuild of course comes the new head gasket and timing belt/tensioner.
***New Valve Cover Gasket

***Left Front Axle replaced - was leaking grease everywhere

This car is awesome, and drives straight. Is legitimately inspected until April 2018. You are more than welcome to take it to anybody to have it checked over. You will not find a nicer, stock, B6 2.0T car around.

Pictures:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Center console Land vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Personal luxury car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Center console

1 - 11 of 11 Posts