VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kind of a feeler... I'm happy with the payment on this one, but I find myself wanting to get back into MkIII's, and with a MkII project in the works, I only need one daily driver. Take over the payments on it, and it's yours, or just buy it outright. PM me if you're interested.
Jetta TDI wheels, H&R Race Springs, JOM Badgeless Grille, Debadged rear, color matched sidemarkers, color matched rear emblem, europlate with frame... I'd be willing to throw in some MkII parts if you're interested in those to sweeten the deal.

The rest of the pictures are here... http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2780114

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FS: 2006 Rabbit, Slightly modded... (Blinddub)

Ha, little added note...
It was the first Rabbit purchased in the United States, guaranteed.
June 6th, 2006.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Re: FS: 2006 Rabbit, Slightly modded... (IWantAnA2)

Hey GOOD LUCK with the sale very nice car!!! I have an '07 Black Uni with the same rims!! lol Dealer threw in the rims and tires with the deal! Anyways very nice car, someone buy that hottnezz!!!

·
Registered
901 Posts

Quote, originally posted by IWantAnA2 »
Ha, little added note...
It was the first Rabbit purchased in the United States, guaranteed.
June 6th, 2006.

I had mine June 11, haha. I think mine is going to be totalled though, some idiot ran me off the road

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: FS: 2006 Rabbit, Slightly modded... (Mr-VDUB)

Quote, originally posted by Mr-VDUB »
I had mine June 11, haha. I think mine is going to be totalled though, some idiot ran me off the road

Ouch... I may have had the first Rabbit, but yours was the first to bite the dust...

I'll sell you mine, pre-modded.

·
Registered
901 Posts

Quote, originally posted by IWantAnA2 »

Ouch... I may have had the first Rabbit, but yours was the first to bite the dust...

I'll sell you mine, pre-modded.

haha I wish, i think I'm going to stick with the 8v for a while, it's cheaper.

·
Banned
1,625 Posts

ummm no, mine was the first to be totalled, thank you. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
901 Posts
Re: FS: 2006 Rabbit, Slightly modded... (Be Five)

Quote, originally posted by Be Five »
ummm no, mine was the first to be totalled, thank you. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

haha, man you are so much cooler than me now.

·
Registered
718 Posts
SOOO SOOO SAD... You guys are crashin brand new cars. I'm an ******* driving, and I drive way too fast for my Passat, yet, never been in a crash and never gotten a ticket.

·
Banned
913 Posts
Re: (vdubCorrado)

Just out of curiosity, how do the 2.5's drive? What kind of pep do they have for highway driving and regular city driving? I'm considering a new Rabbit for my next car, and I just wanna get a feeler on how they drive. I've looked at a few at the dealer, but the dealership never lets me drive the car, because they always give me the "You don't have the intention to drive right now" schpeel. Well, how in the Hell can I decide if I want one if THEY WON'T EVEN LET ME DRIVE IT!

·
Registered
224 Posts

how many miles? current askng price? hr springs on stock shox, or are those replaced as well?

Modified by abdelrak at 9:40 AM 9-27-2006

1 - 20 of 27 Posts