VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2007 Audi RS4 64k miles, Stroudsburg, PA

Car Sold. $28k

The title field will not let me update. The car is in Stroudsburg PA.

This 2007 Audi RS4 is finished in Daytona Gray Pearl Effect over black and powered by a 4.2-liter V8 paired with a six-speed manual gearbox and a Quattro all-wheel drive system. Additional amenities include heated and powered RS4 specific Recaro sport seats, a Bose sound system, navigation, and Bluetooth connectivity.

The car was acquired new in 2007 and I have driven it all of its 64k indicated miles. Non-Smoker. t has had all scheduled maintenance (including extra oil changes between mileage service intervals if the car had a low mile year). It has never been modified from stock. This RS4 is in excellent condition, comes with all factory literature, 2 remote key fobs, a valet key, and a clean Pennsylvania title in my name.

This RS4 is one of 663 US-spec examples produced for the 2007 model year and features flared aluminum wheel arches, a carbon fiber hood, a revised front bumper cover, a rear diffuser, an integrated trunk spoiler, and dual exhaust outlets.

Factory 19″ wheels wear Michelin Pilot Sport tires all around, and close-ups of each corner are viewable in the dropbox link below. A small chip is noted on the left side of the windshield.
The interior features heated black leather RS4 specific Recaro seats, carbon fiber trim, dual-zone climate control, navigation, and Bluetooth connectivity. The odometer shows 64k miles.

The 4.2-liter V8 was factory-rated at 420 horsepower at 7,200 rpm and 317 lb-ft of torque at 6,000 rpm. Power is sent to all four wheels through a six-speed manual gearbox and a Quattro all-wheel drive system featuring Torsen differentials. Service has been performed by Audi Allentown, and Second Gear Performance of Stroudsburg, PA.

The auction site B.A.T. sells these for $30k. Most have had several owners. This one has had a great life. I thought I was going to keep this one forever but I find myself looking for a Boxter with a PDK so this is for sale or trade.

Price $28,000.

Please message me for a link to pictures.

Thanks,

Lawry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts