VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a really clean 08 FWD TT Coupe. Has 88k miles on it but has all the service up to date. Pretty much stock except for a custom rear quad tip stainless muffler and ABT rear valence.

The car is excellent condition and doesn't need anything.

Here is the list of recent work done:
Front & rear rotors (cryo treated & slotted), brake pads replaced within the last 2k miles along with brake fluid flush.
Timing belt & water pump replaced earlier this year at the same time with less than 8k miles on them.
Thermostat & housing replaced at same time as the timing belt service
De gunk of intake manifold, valves etc... (manifold was removed and everything was cleaned by hand)
Michelin Pilot Super Sport RF's replaced last year with quite a bit of tread left (rotated every oil change since purchased)
Cam follower replaced at 55k and checked recently at 85k. Probably wont need to be replaced for another 20k +

Upgrades:
ECS metal oil filter housing
VF dogbone mount
Custom stainless quad double wall tipped axle back (mounts to factory mid pipe with factory clamp & still have stock rear muffler)
ABT rear valence (still have stock rear valence)
Installed OEM TTS springs (almost a 1/2 lower from standard springs)

This car has been driven by my wife and maintained by me religiously per the Audi schedule. It doesn't leak any fluids or make any weird noises or sounds. All electronics work and no known issues.
It's never been modified or raced. Gets an average of 28mpg but have seen as much as 34mpg on the highway over long trips. 0 oil needs to be added between oil changes.

It's a great car but we are looking to upgrade to a TTS.

$12,500

·
Premium Member
6,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Interested 11k?*bump*
Thank you for the offer but price is firm.

I'd say come look at the car and you'll see it's worth every penny I'm asking. Most of the ones that have around the same if not more mileage don't have the timing belt and water pump done yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts