VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
​SOLD

I'm selling my one of one (as far as I know) Golf R swapped Jetta Sportwagen. This is basically every component, drivetrain, wiring, nut & bolt, interior, etc. out of a 2012 Mk6 Golf R, swapped into a Sportwagen. The only thing original to the wagon are body/interior specific parts.

Build thread here..... http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...portwagen-4motion-Swap-story-and-lots-of-pics

Engine/Trans

29,000 mile 2012 Golf R CRZA FSI
APR Stage 2+ tune
Autotech HPFP insert
Neuspeed intake
Oem S3 aluminum intercooler
Spulen throttle and outlet pipe
Go Fast Bits DV+
R8 coils
3" catted SPM downpipe
RSR clutch

Interior

Full Golf R dash and wiring
Golf R leather seats front and rear
RNS 315 Nav and Dynaudio system
Oem backup camera
Mk7 HVAC controls
Kessy keyless system and push button start
Led interior lighting
Oem led puddle lights in doors
Custom black headliner
New South blue needle boost gauge
Euro switch

Exterior

Oem Golf R Hid headlights
Debadged except for R badge in rear :rolleyes:

Suspension

Stock Golf R struts/shocks w/ H&R lowering springs

Brakes

Golf R front and rear (vented)

I chose this body because it's a super clean non sunroof blank canvas. The car was built completely factory correct, nothing rigged, no shortcuts. EVERYTHING works as is should, zero issues and super low miles at only 29k. As far as I know, this is the only Mk6 R swapped Sportwagen in the world, this is what VW should have built. The car is super fun to drive, great in the snow even with just all-seasons.

Currently on 17" Porto wheels with Bridgestone All-seasons

I'll post a few pics here, lots of build pics in my thread linked above.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Unless there's another white wagon with R badge...I think I saw you driving on 287 on 12/30. I was in a very dirty black mk6 R. Nice ride dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
This is a thing of dreams. Someone is going to be a happy buyer.

I have the blacked out Euro Golf R OEM Xenons on my Sportwagen but she’s being bought back soon. They would look fantastic in this R Wagen!!!!!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless there's another white wagon with R badge...I think I saw you driving on 287 on 12/30. I was in a very dirty black mk6 R. Nice ride dude.

Yes, that was me, small world. I remember saying to my buddy, this guy in the R must be wondering why this a-hole put an R badge on a wagon.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Yes, that was me, small world. I remember saying to my buddy, this guy in the R must be wondering why this a-hole put an R badge on a wagon.
Haha, I did but then I just figured that you were an enthusiast and then wondered if there was an R-Line wagon like the R-line CC. I'd say this one deserves the badge:beer:

·
Registered
959 Posts
just went from 6 to midnight! very nice sir! :thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Car was just promoted today on "German Cars for Sale"

A great daily newsletter for enthusiasts with a large circulation. The author/writer/owner of the site loves the car and he provided a link to this VWvortex page. This will generate dozens, if not hundreds, or page views for you. The car is really slick. I have a Rising Blue '13 R or else I'd be interested. I used to drive a pearl white 95.5 S6 Avant back in the day, and this reminds me of that. Nice build. If you still have the car next week, maybe consider Bring a Trailer; that audience digs interesting cars and the auction winners pays most of the fees. GLWS.

Bill in Indy

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A great daily newsletter for enthusiasts with a large circulation. The author/writer/owner of the site loves the car and he provided a link to this VWvortex page. This will generate dozens, if not hundreds, or page views for you. The car is really slick. I have a Rising Blue '13 R or else I'd be interested. I used to drive a pearl white 95.5 S6 Avant back in the day, and this reminds me of that. Nice build. If you still have the car next week, maybe consider Bring a Trailer; that audience digs interesting cars and the auction winners pays most of the fees. GLWS.

Bill in Indy
Thanks for the heads up Bill, I had never seen that site before.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Which newsletter?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
328 Posts
Open for any trades...
Got a Q5 prestige and a B8 S4?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Don't waste your time with this guy. He doesn't actually want to sell the car.

We agreed on price. His asking price, btw. Got a PPI setup. He blew the appointment. :thumbdown:

All of this was on his timeframes and schedules. I wanted to wrap this up weeks ago. :banghead:

Hasn't responded to texts or anything since. :rolleyes:

Sad to see what the VW community has become as of late.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great Car Ever

The Dream Project, unfortunately you have to sell and I can't import to Brazil (Here have law against import used cars).
I wish you have a great sale.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m interested in this car if it’s still available. I’m not sure if the previous post is true about you not wanting to sell the car, but I’m local so if that’d be easier let me know.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts