VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have a 2010 Volkswagen GTI, I'm the original owner. There is a bunch of work into the car. I haven't driven the car daily in the past 9 months now I've kept up with the maintenance on the car, oil changes every 3000-4500 miles. Im expecting my second child and a two door sport car just doesn't fit the family build anymore.

The first few photos show it with the aftermarket wheels on it and a lower kit, I do not have the lowered kit on it anymore.

I'm asking 14,500 OBO

The Good: - APR stage 1 chip, with 3 modes, 93 octane, regular octane, and valet mode.
  • Stage 2 Carbonio carbon fiber intake
  • Forge Diverter valve for turbo blow off
  • ESC closed oil catch can ( protects oil from going back into engine valves and intake)
  • Turbo delete pipe kit.
  • Custom 10" kicker subwoofer in truck
  • Polk audio speakers all around
  • Hidden Amp under the driver seat
  • truck hatch pop kit, (hit the truck remote and the truck pops open)
  • 20% tint all around
  • water pump was changed out
  • just recently in past October 2020 had new battery and oil gaskets changed out
  • Also included in price is Mten staggered fitment raiderwerk wheels 18x9 in rear and 18x8 in the front.

The Bad
  • Had the top of the car roof wrapped and it is now cracked and peeling. underneath is in mint condition, just needs some TLC to take it off. just cosmetics
  • small rock chips on the front bumper and small chip on driver side. just your overall normal wear and tear on a car.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.