VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 2012 Audi A3 TDI hatchback. It is the Premium Plus S-Line trim with all the bells and whistles. It runs, drives, and looks great. Powered by the 2.0L turbo diesel mated to the DSG transmission (With paddle shifters & Sport Mode). The car averages 29-35 MPG. It has an extended Audi warranty on the entire exhaust system, as well as the intake system, DSG transmission, and more.

Packages listed below:

-Cold Weather Package (Heated front leather seats, heated exterior mirrors, heated windshield washer nozzles)
-Sport Package (18-inch wheels, a sport-tuned suspension, and sport front seats)
-Convenience Package (Bose 10-speaker audio with 6-channel amp, rear parking sensors, and other niceties, and Audi's Multi-Media Interface (MMI) with navigation and an iPod input)
-Premium Plus Package (Bi-Xenon HID headlights, LED daytime running lights, three-spoke leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel, and power driver seat)

Also has the dual Panoramic Sunroof. Car has 78,393 miles but is my weekday driver so mileage will increase. I love this car but recently sold my SUV and would like to buy another SUV.

Asking $11,200. Will consider trades ONLY for Audi Q5 or Q7 TDI's and BMW X5d. Title in hand. Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.