VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hate to do this, but I just bought a new house and looking to sell my bagged MK6 GLI--will be living/working downtown and won't be driving the car and don't really want to make payments for a car I will not be driving :(

2012 VW Jetta GLI Base
10,xxx miles
Tornado Red
6 speed manual
Sirius XM Radio
Touch Screen Radio/CD
Euro Switch

Engine Mods:
APR Stage 2
APR Carbonio Intake
APR Downpipe

Suspension:
Accuair eLevel Touchpad (Black)
Accuair VU4
Airlift XL Front
Slam Specialties SS-5 Rears
Dorbitz D Cups
Dorbitz Sway Bar Brackets
K Sport Adjustable Endlinks
Bilstein Struts
5 gallon skinny Accuair tank
2 Accuair water traps
3/8" Airline w/ Flow Controls
Dual Viair 444c compressors

Wheels & Tires:
1. Work Rezax I Wheels 18x8.5 +38 18x9 +44
Hankook Ventus V12 215/40
2. 2003 E500 Mercedes Benz Wheels 17x8.5 +38
Continental ContiSport Contact 225/45 17
3. Stock 17s
No tires

I'm obviously the first owner of this car. Bought brand new in November 2011 from Campbell Nelson. I've taken great care of this car and its always been garaged. Only been filled up with Shell V-Power gasoline and have EVERY single receipt as proof. Also have receipts for all parts/service. All engine mods have been done by Achtuning.

There isn't much you can say about a new car with ~10k miles on it--interior is in perfect condition. Exterior is great as well.

Air install was done at Campbell Nelson w/ Brian Novotny (Novo1.8T) who is a VW technician. Trunk setup was redone by Meisterwerks (I did the original setup--I have pics if interested).

Still have stock intake and downpipe which will also be included with sale. Additionally I have many spare air fittings, water traps and an extra 5 gallon skinny chubby tank.

With everything:
$24,500
206-715-6425
[email protected]

Feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like more information and/or pics.

*I am open to parting out as long as I have buyers lined up for everything.

How it currently sits with Works

On E500 Benz Wheels:

Other random pics:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
How about the twists, are those for sale??
Nah sold those a long time ago sorry

:(

I was looking forward to seeing this beauty again!
Thanks man, wish I could make it out. I already missed Leavenworth because of the Bachelor Party.

On a lighter note, I have an interested buyer out of Colorado, may be visiting next week to scope out the car...still for sale though.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.