VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a sad day, but I am finally listing my 2013 VW GTI for sale. I'd love to keep both the GTI and the Audi, but between cost and storage issues I am not able to keep them both.

The car currently has 63,029 miles on it and will not go up much if at all, it is parked down here in Florida. It is modified, but nothing too extreme and could be put back to stock by the new owner. I have some of the original parts but not all, including the OEM tail lights, the stock downpipe with catalytic converter, and the stock Laguna 18" wheels.

The car overall is in great condition. The exterior has a few nicks here and there consistent with the age and mileage. The interior is in excellent condition, very little signs of wear apart from very minor wear on the driver side seat bolsters as is common.

With the exhaust, the car is on the louder side and with the tune does crackle occasionally once you let off the throttle.

The car is an absolute riot to drive, a great example of a pretty hot hatch.

VIN: WVWED7AJ8DW118472
Exterior: Candy White
Interior: Plaid cloth with black
Engine: TSI 2.0T
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual

Asking $15,500 with stock parts on hand plus a Whiteline Suspension Anti-Lift Kit and TyrolSport brake stiffening kit I have not had a chance to install.

I think the price reflects the amount of work put into the car. I understand mods do not raise the price of the car, however some of these goodies are OEM and not always the easiest or cheapest to find. The wheel and tire setup also has very low miles.

I am the second owner, bought the car certified pre-owned from a dealership in PA at 28,837 miles in October 2016. The car has been overwhelmingly trouble free in my ownership. Only a few minor issues listed below.

Drive side window switch replaced under warranty

New front bumper cover in March 2017 after someone decided to let their automatic parallel park feature back into the car while it was parked. The work was completed by Jack Ingram VW in Montgomery, AL.

Maintenance:
Oil changed every 5,000 Miles with Castrol or Liqui Moly, most recently changed before the drive from PA to Florida at 61,900 miles
Battery replaced at 39K
Cabin filter replaced at 50K
Spark Plugs and Ignition Coils replaced at 50K
Upgraded clutch and rear main seal installed at 54K
Air intake filter replaced at 58K

Mods: There are quite a few, so I'll try and list them all

Exterior:

Paint matched European front lip
LED Fog Lights with Lamin-x covering
Neuspeed RSe10 18x8 5x112 ET45
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 225 40 18 (less than 7K miles on this setup)
Paint matched Golf R side skirts
Maxton Design exhaust diffuser
OEM European Golf R Dark Cherry LED tail lights
25% tint all the way around
Full LED/Xenon exterior lighting

Interior:

Full LED interior lighting
Hard-wired for ignition on radar detector
European OEM dash cubby
Mojo Monster Mats (I have the cloth ones as well)
Parcel cover shelf

Performance
Custom Stratified Stage I and Stage II tunes loaded on a Cobb Accessport:

The accessport allows for flashing between all tunes, including stock, read/clear codes, logging software, and serves as a gauge cluster. It is exceptionally handy, and can also be unmarried to the car and sold if desired.

Unitronic full intake
R8 Coil packs
NGK Iridium spark plugs
Southbend Stage 2 daily clutch
034 Dogbone mount
GFB DV+ Diverter Valve
Unibrace underbody chassis brace
Eurosport rear hatch brace
OEM Audi TTRS front brakes with stainless lines
ECS Tuning 3in catted downpipe
Neuspeed Cat back exhaust

If I've forgotten anything I apologize and will try and get it posted before too long.

Please feel free to contact me with questions, I'd be more than happy to answer what I can or show the car. Best way to contact is probably through email, I'm usually fairly quick to respond there: [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts