VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 2014 Audi S4 in the special Nogaro Blue.

I bought it in October 2017 with 14900 miles. She now sits at 55k. It is a CPO'd 6yr/100k and transferable. This has been my daily driver so it does have some normal wear and tear but I've done my best to keep the car as perfect as possible. The only modifications I have done to the car is an AWE Touring cat back exhaust with 102mm chrome tips and a Roc Euro intake, 20mm spacers front, 25mm spacers rear. Will come with a set of 18x8.5 Alcor wheels with Hakkapeliitta Snow Tires 235/45/18 in great shape, roughly 15k on the tires.

Year/Make/Model: 2014 Audi S4
Color: Nogaro Blue
Miles : 55k and climbing due to be daily driven
mechanically ok: car is in perfect mechanical condition

Options from factory:
Audi Exclusive Color : Nogaro Blue
Nogaro Blue Design Package
S4 Prestige Model: Audi Adaptive Lights, Audi Side Assist, Bang & Olufsen Sound System, Audi MMI Nav plus package with Audi Connect
Quattro with Sport Diff

The bad:
small dent Drivers Rear Door (see in pics hard to tell), somebody must have smacked their door into my car while parked, seems it came from a super low car bc the dent is all the way at the bottom of the door, paint has started cracking, will have to be repainted. Dent (assuming from another door ding) Drivers Rear Door mid way upward (see in pics)

Passenger Front Tire just developed a bubble (see pics) from a pothole here in North NJ. Wheel does not seem to be bent. Car does not shake.

Will need 4 new tires

I Do not have the stock exhaust system. I do have the stock airbox.

You will also receive a brand new (still in box) black honeycomb grill which I ordered from Modbargains.com and never installed.

For all the stock specs, refer to the window sticker picture included.

The car is an amazing car. It's gotten me all over with zero issues. Phenominal in the winter with the snows and she sounds perfect with the AWE exhaust and intake. There are no known issues with car.

Asking $32k obo . Local pickup in North Nj. Please DM to set up an appointment to come look/test drive

thanks

Jim

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Audi/A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts