VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I have the exact opposite situation of most people selling their sports car. My wife has been giving me a hard time about my decision to buy us a DSG car since I bought this in Feb 2018. We have both always had manual transmission cars, but in the last year and a half we sold my 6MT B8 S4 and bought the S3, and sold her 6MT 2015 GTI and bought a 2018 Honda Odyssey Elite. Life changes, but we both feel something is missing when we don't have any manual transmission options in our garage. So I am considering selling the S3, but haven't landed on a replacement yet, so I am not exactly in a hurry to be without this great vehicle. Details are below, please PM me with any questions. Thanks.

2015 Audi S3 Daytona 1 Edition (1 of 350)
Daytona Grey Pearl Effect
Black/Magma Red
58K Miles
CPO until Nov 2020
Magnetic Ride
LED Headlights
Red Calipers

APR Stage 2 V2.6 ECU/TCU Tunes
APR Carbonio Stage 1 & 2 Intake
APR Coolant Hose relocation kit
CTS Catted DP
Unitronic Intercooler
Neuspeed HI-FLO turbo discharge conversion
H&R Sport Lowering Springs
10/15mm ECS Spacers F/R
OEM Resonator Delete
RS7 Spark Plugs
USP Motorsports RS3 Grill - Black with Black Surround
Llumar FormulaOne Pinnacle Ceramic Window Tint - 15% Everywhere & 30% Windshield

19x8 OEM Performance Pack Wheels (factory forged) with 235/35/19 Continental DWS 06 (9/32” Tread all around)
19x8 OEM Performance Pack Wheels (factory forged) powder coated Nano Grey with 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sports (10/32” tread all around, driven <500 miles)

All OEM parts are included with the sale. Car was single owner, dealer maintained, and had 0 modifications when I bought it in Feb 2018 with 55K miles on it at Bommarito Audi in St. Louis.

Pricing:
$28,500 with the OEM wheels with Conti DWS
$29,000 with the Powdercoated OEM wheels with Michelin PSS
$30,000 with both sets of wheels

Pictures (last picture shows the powdercoated wheels with PSS):

1 - 1 of 1 Posts