GIAC Transmission Tune
AWE intake
034 Motorsport Street Motormounts
Stoptech Slotted Rotors/Akebono Pads

Cosmetic:
Avant Garde M510 19x9.5 wheels with 255/35-19 General Gmax RS tires
Maryland legal tint all around
Factory all black Audi front grille
Black badging all around (rings, supercharged logo, S4 logo)
Black wrapped window trim (factory is chrome)
Tow Hook front plate bracket

Story:
I bought this as a CPO car with ~18k miles on it in 2016 from Audi Silver Spring. It has served me completely flawlessly the entire time. All Audi services have been completed (100k mile service about a year ago). Added the stage 1 chip at around 60k miles and did the pulley and trans around 80k. Each one was a big step up - it's a seriously fun, quick, and comfortable car. It pretty much does everything well. I was in a very light front fender bender at around 30k miles and had the front grill replaced. This turned out to be a great improvement as the front of the car is much better looking without the MD required license plate holder. The all black theme came after that, and the car turns heads with just the silver wheels and mirrors.

The car has some paint chips and wear that you'd expect for 113k miles. It drives great and has zero issues except that the current tires are a bit loud. Burns a bit of oil each oil change and has since about 70k miles (not unusual for these). Maintenance/mods has been done at either Audi Owings Mills or Induktion Motorsports.

Don't need to sell but looking to move up to either an RS7 or E63 sometime soon. Thanks!

Happy to get some more pics if requested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.