230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 VW GTI Autobahn (Top of the Line & LOADED) Carbon Steel Gray

I can meet you in Hunterdon or Bucks County

• 6-Speed Manual Transmission
• Adult Driven & Dealer Serviced – No Engine or Suspension Modifications
• 93,000 Highway Miles
• Title in Hand
• Carfax shows deer hit from 2018. Pictures available.

Clean car with an inch long surface scratch on the roof and a big door ding in the rear fender.

• Will be sold with 17” Borbet VW Accessory Wheels (with VW center caps) in Very Good Condition (tires will need replacement - see below)

Features:
• Sunroof, Leather, Full 12 Way Power Driver’s Seat
• Navigation, Monster Mats, Top of the line VW Fender Audio System with Subwoofer, Bluetooth
• Push Button Start, Smart Key, Heated Seats, Alarm
• Led Headlight Package, Fog Lights
• Back Up Camera, Electronic Stability Control
Monster mats

• Needs:
• Tires ($300-600) It comes with Continental DWS but they are getting old, 2 are down to Dry or Wet and 2 are still Dry Wet Snow but they are noisy from driving with a bad alignment.
• Alignment ($100-$750 It may need tie rod ends)
• Climate Flap ($0-535) (Not a necessity – It makes a click noise when it switches settings)

• At this point I am asking a firm price of $10,800. If it doesn't sell in a month or two I'd entertain reasonable offers. Serious buyers only please.

Once we talk I can send you pictures or have you take a look at it. I'd gladly drive it to a mechanic within a few miles if you want it inspected or to a VW dealer where you could purchase an extended warranty.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.