VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a friend, so contact him through ad or I can put you in touch with him.

For sale is a black 2015 VW Jetta. It has the 1.8L tsi turbocharged engine with 170hp and a 5 speed manual transmission. There is plenty of power for this car, especially compared to the 2.0L 8v engines or smaller 1.4L tsi, while still getting great fuel economy. It has about 118,000km as it was my daily driver for a few years, but with covid and working from home, we are downsizing to a single vehicle.

The car comes with air conditioning, a power sunroof, power windows, heated power mirrors, heated seats and a spare tire (some cars don’t these days). It also comes with rubber VW Monster Mats and VW carpet mats.

It comes on a set of 17” alloys with P225/45R17 Dunlop Direzza DZ102 summer tires, 7/32” tread left. It also comes with a set of 16” VW alloys with P205/55R16 Michelin X-Ice 3 tires, which have only been used for 1 season and still have 10/32” tread left.

All maintenance has been done. I just did the 120k service of oil and filter change, air filter and cabin air filter. Rear pads and rotors were replaced Fall 2019 and front pads and rotors were replaced Fall 2020. I replaced both front coil springs Fall 2020. I have taken good care of the car, it is mechanically sound. Safety Certificate and Used Vehicle Information Package (UVIP) are both in hand.

It’s a great car that has never let me down or left me stranded, but I just don’t need it and never drive it anymore.

Price is $10,500 and car is in Uxbridge if interested, either reach out to him through the ad, or PM me and I'll put you in touch. Can also send additional photos if requested.

kijiji ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/oshawa-durham-region/2015-volkswagen-jetta-sedan-4dr-1-8-tsi-manual-comfortline/1533507776

1 - 1 of 1 Posts