VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Grand Rapids MI. $20,749 Priced to sell. Glacier White. Black Leather interior.

Adult Driven. Highway Miles. Full Service Records at Local Audi Dealer.

Compare KBB value at over $26K based on Mileage and condition. see details below!

I have a company car allowance. As part of the company policy, I can own cars model year +3, so it is 2019 and time for me to sell. Car is adult driven and well cared for. Great shape and all service done at local Audi Dealer. Records will be provided. . Premium Plus package. Tech package, Sport Package, Nav, etc... all the bells and whistles pretty much. Current odometer ticks in at just over 66K. Priced to sell at $20,749. KBB values around $26K based on mileage and condition (not accounting for California Lemon Title. Clean Michigan Title which detracts about 15-20% of value).

Full disclosure. I bought this car from a Lamborghini dealer in Chicago. The car was an Audi Manufacturer buyback. Car originated out of California, and thanks to the incredibly stupid liberal Lemon Laws in CA, Audi repurchased car from original owner. I bought with only 2k Miles on it. Car was repurchased by Audi due to a faulty shock (yes, it was only a shock that caused a lemon law claim).

Audi completely replaced the shock and added an additional 12K warranty to the original factory warranty. I talked to Audi directly before I bought the car and they provided full details on the work done. Car has been flawless. (Catalytic converter replaced in 2018 due to code fault. Warranty covered it). I added the Black out front grill aftermarket. Tires have about 10K miles on them. Winter floor mats (also have original mats). I also have a set of VMR V70 18" winter wheels and tires included. About 10-12k on tires.

FLAWS: One wheel has a slight curb rash, a couple of windshield chips. (I will look at fixing those if you feel that will close the deal)

Beyond that, car has been flawless and runs like a cheetah.

This is a great buy for someone looking to get an S3 performance on a budget.

If interested, contact me for details.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts