Sad day, but it's time to let go of my 2018 Volkswagen Golf R. I absolutely love this car to death, and I'm bummed to sell it, but I need a larger vehicle to accommodate all the offspring I'm helping to spawn.

2018 Volkswagen Golf R in Oryx Pearl White with DSG transmission, bought in May 2020 at 56,000 miles. This has been my daily driver since then and has taken me on multiple trips around the Midwest, mostly pounding out highway miles and quick runs around town. It's an awesome road trip car with great gas mileage (34-35 mpg on the highway) and doubles as an absolute beast when it comes to carving up back roads too. The hatchback layout, AWD, and four doors means it's practical and is awesome in Midwest winters as well.

Oil changes every 5-7k miles. In the last year I did filters, Haldex fluid change, new wiper blades, new spark plugs, and new tires.
I have done a few light mods to it, in the pursuit of improving the quality-of-life day-to-day, and have a log book of all the maintenance I've done throughout my ownership as well.

Mods:
• ECS Tuning Slotted 2-Piece Front Rotors and Slotted Rear Rotors w/EBC Red Stuff pads
• Audi low-profile rear headrests
• Leyo Knurled Aluminum Infotainment/HVAC Knobs
• Silver Aluminum Shift Lever Extensions
• ECS Trunk Pop Kit, w/ OBDEleven key fob coding
• ECS Center Console Unlock Kit
• Dynamic Sweeping Mirror Turn Signals
• VW OEM Mudflaps
• Integrated Engineering Open Intake
• Integrated Engineering Stage 1 ECU Tune (91 octane)
• Integrated Engineering Stage 1 TCU Tune (3400 RPM Launch Control)
• Dutch Parts Co. Front Splitter
• Prototype Aluminum Side Skirt Extensions (can be removed if you don't like them)
• Neuspeed 18x9 RSe52 Wheels (they are rashed... I bought them like this for a good deal and was planning on refinishing them this winter.)
• VW OEM Spare Tire Kit installed

I have the stock intake which can be included in the sale as well if you don't like the whoosh from the open intake.

A couple little notes:
• Small chip and scuff on the hood. I just noticed it last night so it must've just happened.
• Some normal paint dings on the front of the car.
• Right rear grab handle spring fell out, so it just hangs there. Common issue, doesn't bother me at all so never fixed it.
Extras:
• Car comes with a set of Sport Edition AMG Monoblock replicas with Michelin X-Ice snow tires on them. Should have another winter or two left.
• VW OEM Sun Shades for the three rear windows included
• VW R Rubber floor mats included
• VW R Carpeted floor mats included

Car was detailed, paint corrected, and ceramic coated in 2020 with Modesta products and handwashed at home since.
I tried to take really good care of this car throughout my ownership and it's been the best car I've ever had. Dead nuts reliable since I've had it.

There is a loan on the car which will be paid off at sale. Car is located in Sun Prairie, WI. Can help arrange shipping if necessary.
Happy to answer questions and hear your offers.