VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
low miles on these injectors, the 4 Bar is brand new in box.

injectors
175$ shipped

4-Bar
40$ shipped
If paypal is chosen cover the 3%, or send as payment owed so we both don't loose out on the fees. located 08731

4bar

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GTFO, if you want to buy his used injectors fine, these injectors have less than 500 miles on them, they were simply used for a few pulls on a dyno and then pulled. Go jack someone else's thread with you crap.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, you clearly don't understand.... Anyone with half a brain should think 2-3 times before buying from someone peddling their goods in other peoples threads, let alone jumping on the forum and pushing with 1 months rank. Please make your own thread.

Oh, and I call bullsiht on your 300 mile old injectors. If you bought the wrong injectors why would you even put them in, do you not know what your doing? .....and don't come back posting some lame ass response with; they are 300 miles, or i've been on here longer....its just not worth anyones time.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How about its because I've gone BT and have no use for them. You probably have a boost leak or an evap leak, or maybe you purchased some off brand chinese exhaust and your o2 readings are out of whack because the welds cracked, or maybe you still don't know what your doing.

but thanks for the bump.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.