VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weekend Special $775 shipped
I am selling 5 Avus Rims. They are OEM Audi with an offset of 45. One rim is bent and the other 4 have mild curb rash. I have 4 center caps that will be sold with the wheels. I have Brand new, under 1000 miles, Kuhmo 712 225-45-17 tires mounted on the rims but can be removed if you would like.
$450 Wheels only
$825 Wheels and tires
Not my car, but I got my wheels from this guy

For my Pics Feel Free to E-mail me [email protected]

Modified by Slowsol1.8T at 10:33 PM 10-19-2005

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (iSR-floG)

Quote, originally posted by iSR-floG »

$350 wheels only pending the finish is half decent and not some rattle can job.
I Need some new snows and dark grey would look nice.....

The paint is not just a "Rattle Can" job, It looks pretty good. I will ship the wheels to you for $400 total. Let me know

· Registered
2,474 Posts
Re: FS: 5 17x7.5 S4 Avus 5x112 Painted Dark Grey (Slowsol1.8T)

?? free bump but didn't you get these pretty recently Mitch? going a different direction with wheels? still liking the audi? personally loving the gti, even if my racing it keeps breaking ****

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: FS: 5 17x7.5 S4 Avus 5x112 Painted Dark Grey (turbo_junkie)

Quote, originally posted by turbo_junkie »
?? free bump but didn't you get these pretty recently Mitch? going a different direction with wheels? still liking the audi? personally loving the gti, even if my racing it keeps breaking ****

LOL Thanks Matt. Yeah Im going a different Direction with the looks. Whats going on with the GTI?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.