VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In short I live in Denver and build lots of MKI diesel trucks. On the drive down to Dallas for the holidays I found a little honey hole in a small town and I bought all of them. looking to move them in the next 2 days. NOT sending a bunch of pictures or looking for tires kickers. brief descriptions below. You need a truck and trailer Saturday morning in Saint Jo if you want the best deal. Saint Jo is just a bit west of gainesville. Looking for serious VW caddy and rabbit buyers.

PHONE CALLS ONLY FOR THE NEXT 12 hours. Will update with pictures tomorrow after the haul, first come, first VW. +$200 per vehicle once they make it to Greenville.

EVERYTHING IS DRY BUT A BIT ROUGH. Great patina. I sell to the east coast all year long and get around $1200 for just a shell...

1979 2 door lago blue. Diesel. Had a respray long time ago. Paint is rough, ran when parked $900 Looks the coolest, straight door cards.
1980 4 door white. Diesel ran when parked. Complete and straight $600
1980 pickup truck. Diesel. Complete. very large dent in passenger side behind door, these are rare, I know what it's worth, I do body work. $1000
1981 Pickup. gold. Was diesel, no motor. Rough but straight $600. (like I said I get $1200 for a good shell shipped out of Denver)
1981 Pickup. Gas. Has topper $500

I already have a guy coming to tow 2 and take 1. If you want dibs on a truck you best call me asap.

Availability: Trucks/cars will be available for pickup in Saint Joe from 10-1 Saturday only (TOMORROW). They will be towed to Greenville TX and stay there until i come back to get them or sell them from my father in laws place. I know these don't come up in TX anywhere very often because I search CL almost every day.

Call or text tonight between 9 and Midnight.

CALL SATURDAY BETWEEN 8 AND NOON, BUT YOU BETTER ALREADY BE ON THE WAY WITH A TRAILER.

Cheers everyone, rabbits for the holidays !!!!!
720-484-1771
Russ

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can't believe nobody jumped on this....from the Vortex

Currently have 3 left

Blue 79 2 door diesel is running. $1700 if you come and get it Thursday, then I am heading back to Denver.

Would like to sell the 4 door and pickup as a package for $1400.

The 4 door has a good motor that cranks easy, truck has no motor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts