VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
SOLD!

Picked this up over a year ago and it's been sitting at a friends since then. He can't really store it there anymore, and the house I'm renting right now won't allow me to store it here.. It's going to be a few years before I can even start a project like this, so it doesn't make sense to sit on it right now. Needs a ton of love, but has the majority of the rare ST pieces in my garage. I bought it from a fellow 'texer that was sitting on it for a few years too, and started some repair work. I bought it for $500, so that's what I'm looking to get for it. Car is in the Gig Harbor area and needs to be towed (preferably on flat bed, not too sure about the rear wheel bearings, since it's been sitting forever). The rest of the parts are in my garage in South Hill. It has a car cover over it and a tarp underneath to try to keep it from rusting further, which will all go with the car if you want.

Will have to file for lost title, I haven't gotten around to doing it yet, but shouldn't be too big of an issue. Also willing to trade for 15/16/17" wheels and/or summer/all season tires.

·
Registered
549 Posts
i have a brand new set o 205/55r16 dunlop all season tires still have the striping around the tread

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a brand new set o 205/55r16 dunlop all season tires still have the striping around the tread
Might be interested in this, more info?

Car is still available.

Sale fell through. Here's updated pics, if it asks for a password, it's geronimo425

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v231/BimmerBalla14/Swallowtail/

Only real problem spots are floorpans (obviously, as always), and the bottoms of the doors and hatch. Everything else (wheel wells, engine compartment, strut towers, etc.) all look pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts