VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

selling my caddy, got it on trade a few months ago but i honestly dont have the time anymore for it. so im looking to sell it, or trade it. the ONLY trades i will consider are a stock or lightly modded ruckus + cash, or a solid diesel rabbit.

info i have gathered from the last two POs
caddy came down from canada, was used in the canadian airforce. has a 1.6 diesel in it, with a 5speed, factory camo paint, factory 2" lift, factory heavy duty front and rear bumpers. starts like a damn champ. only thing not factory is the straight pipe stack. it does have rust (hole) behind the inner passenger fender (completely repairable with a patch panel), and on the floor pan there is a small hole, needs a new clutch which i have here just need to put it in, needs a linkage rebuild which i also have. injection pump was rebuilt last year, only has 160k on it. truck is insanely unique and rare you WILL not find another one like it. had plans to restore it and register it as an antique. i have a big box of spare parts to go along with it.

mechanically it runs incredible, the minor issues is has like the clutch and the linkage i already have all the parts for and they will go with the sale, the truck is still drivable. i still do recommend towing home. is not registered or insured, does not have plates

im not in a huge rush to sell it, i just dont have the time to work on it, i will hold onto it unless i get my asking price

if you dont like the price or you have nothing but sh!t to talk dont bother posting and filling my my thread with your crap

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi I'm from NH, just had a few questions about the caddy, can you install the new clutch and everything beforehand? Would you take a partial trade of my Martin E.V. Moped? Its all electric, check out my posting here: worth over 4k new: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3075927292 plus 1500 cash?
if i take the time to put the clutch in price will go up. only trades i want are a solid rabbit diesel or a ruckus + cash. no other mopeds or scoots please

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Interested. has this already been properly federalized and have a clean title in the US?
its been registered here multiple times without a problem, i live in maine i have no title its not required here on something that is more than 15 years old, but as far as i know everything was taken care of by the POs.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.