VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**SOLD!!!**: 83 GTI; lowered; 2L 16V swap; 1100. price negotiable

**** SOLD ****
I have an 83 GTI. engine is from a 92 jetta GLI. has approx 65XXX miles. needs fuel pump and fuel filter. think they are prob just clogged. really need to sell this. price is negotiable. its lowered,and has tinted windows. euro bumpers, fender flares and front airdam are available. only askin 800 without them. car is very powerful. has minor body damage to front pass fender and needs new hood hinge. really need this gone. also have 81 cabby. im for pics. interior is gutted except for 2 16V seats. also has clear turn signals which come with the car. they've seen better days. also interested in trades. show me what you got. also have smoked turn signals bnib if interested.

Modified by jamesflarity at 12:41 PM 3-19-2008

Modified by jamesflarity at 6:43 AM 3-20-2008

Modified by jamesflarity at 9:57 AM 3-30-2008

Modified by jamesflarity at 10:07 AM 3-30-2008

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (crippled4life)

car does not run. needs fuel filter, tune up and gas. lol. car comes with filter. just dont have the time to change it. have plenty of pics. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif but when running, the car is crazy powerful. all the torque you'll need. unless you want to race it or something. seriously this car is fast.

Modified by jamesflarity at 6:48 AM 3-20-2008

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: ricky red (Ricky Red)

does not have sunroof. sorry. interior was gutted for track racing before I bought it. just havent had the time or money to restore it. but it is fully capable of being a beautiful car again. had a rollcage but the previous owner cut it out. heres some pics of interior.

thanks for showing interest

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.