VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
88 fox 4 speed GL. lots of new parts in the last 6 months; all belts and hoses (even heater hoses), both fuel pumps, gas tank, head gasket and timing belt, outer tie rods, new complete bosal exhaust, new shifter bushing, speedo cable( but it broke again after a couple weeks). has the tach cluster, height adjustable seats and sport steering wheel(out of a different vw). White with brown/tan interior. 20% tinted windows. does have some rust by the gas door. I do have all wheel covers for it. full size spare. also have acces to some nice bottlecaps for a little extra.

Basically sat for a few years when I rescued it. Now its time to move on to the next project. used as a daily driver for the last 7 months. Drives down the road great. interior is not beat to heck.

$1550 obo
135xxx miles

not interested in trading for another vw. going back to my Toyota's. I will miss the 35 mpg though. :laugh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.