VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old name on here was diggb5, but I lost my password so Im not a complete noobie.
I bought this car a few weeks ago because a MK2 VR was my dream car. I love this car to death, but because I simply cannot afford to keep this car (tickets, etc), I have to sell it.
Details about the car.
- 91 GTI shell, painted grey (similar to platinum grey) three years ago
-obd1 VR6 out of a 97 passat 60k at time of swap two years ago.. guesstimate about 90k now.
-VR6 cluster
-5 lug conversion from passat
-7 or 8 spoke OEM passat VR6 rims
-cloth grey Recaro seats
-Perfect interior
-New BFI quad redstripe grille
-ground control coilovers
-G60 flares
-Big Bumpers
-5 Speed Transmission from 97 Passat
-Full disc brakes from a 97 passat (needs 16' wheels to clear brakes)
-Clean Title
-Includes New Ebrake cable, CV Boot kit, Chinese Door Handles, and Sub and Amp
There are a few problems with the car though. The front driver side shock is blown, the driver side taillight is cracked, Driver side CV boot is torn, needs tires, hatch shocks are blown, and there is a dent in the rear driver side quarter panel, passenger door handle doesnt work, and it needs an ebrake cable. Im including new door handles, ebrake cable kit, and CV boot kit along with the sale. Also the previous owner before me did a really ****ty paint job, so I would recommend new paint. The car will need a cat also. Engine runs great though and the car runs, just needs a few minor things.
Now onto the price, Im firm on the $4500 asking price. I AM accepting trades also. Im willing to trade for a good RELIABLE daily driver MK2, or MK3 + cash. Please no projects, I simply cant afford any sort of project at this time. I would really like to get this sold ASAP. If you have any questions, you can reach me on aim - coolme187, or email [email protected], or IM me here. My cell is 571 723 2694. The car is located in Northern VA 20175. Ill take some new pictures later on today.

Modified by coolme at 8:55 AM 11-26-2006

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.