VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled off wife's 2019 SEL after about 10k miles. Cleaned it all up and found no issues or rub marks. AirLift Performance series front and rear. Seamless tank I had mounted under the car so it has a few stains from road gunk. AirLift 3P management and black compressor on silencer mount with upgraded check valve all mounted on spare tire board. I had the lines ran through the spare tire floor with bulk head fittings so I'll throw those in too. I have all the literature, stickers, and paperwork that came from AirLift / Bagriders that I'll provide too. CJM made a controller holder that fits in the center console so everything is hidden out of sight. New air line and a couple of nut-certs to mount the rears and you should be able to easily install on a non GLI Jetta. I’m in West TN and prefer not to ship. I’d be more than happy to road trip to meet buyer. Asking $3200obo. Not looking to split it up at the moment and only trades would be a set of 22” wheels in 5x112. Any questions let me know. 7313941689

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.