VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep finding more allroads part in my basement!

I believe I have 3 complete sets + some cargo mats, all in the allroad dark grey floor color. Will update if this isn't the case.

-Set of 4, used carpeted OEMs, relatively good shape.
-Set of 4, old stock carpeted OEMs, never put in the car, I can't remember how I got them, I believe my dealer was just closing out C5 parts about 8 years back.
-Set of 4, WeatherTech all-weather mats, bought used quite some time ago. I may have mounted them in the car once.
-1 OEM Cargo mat with the allroad logo, good used condition.
-1 WeatherTech all-weather Cargo mat, good used condition.

I haven't decided on pricing yet, I'll hopefully have that together once I take some pictures.
If anyone is interested prior to my update, feel free to PM.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
PM sent. Calling dibs on Allroad cargo mat if it’s what I’m thinking. Might be interested in weather tech cargo mat. If the OEM old stock carpeted ones have the Allroad logo I’m definitely interested in those as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I apologize for the delay, I didn't realize I had email notifications off.

I've attached some pictures of:
NOS mats, I think they were display mats at my dealer and judging by the label, they are V8 mats.
Allroad Cargo mat
WeatherTech Mats and Cargo mat.

https://imgur.com/a/8rNwF68?grid

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interested in the carpeted mats if they’re the 4.2 ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the part number for the front mat is 4B7 863 710. so it should work for your 4.2

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM sent. Calling dibs on Allroad cargo mat if it’s what I’m thinking. Might be interested in weather tech cargo mat. If the OEM old stock carpeted ones have the Allroad logo I’m definitely interested in those as well.

I'm not sure the C5 allroad ever got an OEM/accessory carpeted floor mats with the allroad logo. I know the B8/B9 a4 allroad did.

The C5 allroad did get rubber mats with logos and the carpeted cargo mat has the allroad logo.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
The Allroad cargo mat is what I was thinking. What’s the price shipped to 10940?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'm a taker on all the Weathertech mats, just let me know price. Would be shipped to 98466

1 - 9 of 9 Posts