VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my APR catch can that was installed on the car for about 5k miles. Absolutely loved it and I'm a believer in what they do for cars, especially direct injected ones like our. I think this is the best and most robust one for our cars, meant for driving it hard. It is also easy to empty and, I believe, is the only one that doesn't mount on the engine mount, meaning if you are aftermarket or will go aftermarket, you don't have to change where it goes. Selling as I am selling my car. Cleaned it all out and its ready to go. Comes with the APR boost tap/block off you need to plug a hole from the PCV.

These go for over $500 new, looking for $300 shipped to you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
The onus is on me, but do you know if this would fit a mk2 audi tts? I'm thinking it should as they're essentially if not the same exact engine/setup.

- MKVAG

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The onus is on me, but do you know if this would fit a mk2 audi tts? I'm thinking it should as they're essentially if not the same exact engine/setup.

- MKVAG
I would think it should, as they both use the EA113 2.0T engine. If the whole PCV system looks like below I think you'd be fine (but a call to APR can never hurt). The only ? for me would be mounting, as that could potentially look different between the two models.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I would think it should, as they both use the EA113 2.0T engine. If the whole PCV system looks like below I think you'd be fine (but a call to APR can never hurt). The only ? for me would be mounting, as that could potentially look different between the two models.

Good catch. I don't have those mounting points for the can, but should be a simple fix.

Let me think about that first

- MKVAG

·
Registered
1 Posts
APR catch can

Catch can and parts still available? Every is included to mount and work on the Mk 6 correct. Nice work cleaning it up.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything included to mount and install this, you don't need to purchase anything additional. A few people have PM'd about this so whoever is serious first and commits to buying this gets it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts