VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have over $8,000 dollars in resent reciepts my call car was rearended just after complete overhaul car is still drive-able motor has 1,000 miles on it and has the best of everything in it tranny was rebuilt with the perfect fifth gear 600 miles on it this clean car has 92k original miles Drilled slotted disk brakes front and rear lowered springs adjustable struts adjustable t bars motor was professionally built have all reciepts big throttle body complete professional head job port and polished new springs seated sodium filled valves light wieght rods machined pistons polish and balanced crank block was machined total seal rings APR bolts new Bosch injectors ported intake exhaust and much more new everything can read threw and send complete list of work done this is just off the top of my head new clutch, starter,hoses, shift kit clean interior Recaro move forces sale call and will talk any questions will be answered and i can explain in more detail about car ......... make an offer and it's yours .....

Modified by deluxestars at 12:37 PM 8-6-2008

Modified by deluxestars at 1:44 PM 8-6-2008

Modified by deluxestars at 5:54 PM 8-6-2008

Modified by deluxestars at 12:03 AM 8-7-2008

Modified by deluxestars at 9:39 AM 8-7-2008

Modified by deluxestars at 12:39 PM 8-7-2008

Modified by deluxestars at 8:15 PM 8-11-2008

· Registered
39,312 Posts
Re: FS Arizona 92' JETTA GLI the PERFECT Donor Car My loss YOUR gain (Mr. Knappy)

Seriously, that was the longest run on sentence I have ever read. Possibly the longest one in the history of the internet. I got 2 lines in and my head started to hurt. Do you know how to type comprehensively?

· Banned
12,697 Posts
Re: FS Arizona 92' JETTA GLI the PERFECT Donor Car My loss YOUR gain (RawNRG 01)

Quote, originally posted by RawNRG 01 »
We need pics of this stuff too

give him a break....he is afterall a noob, at least give him the benefit of the doubt

· Banned
12,697 Posts
Re: FS Arizona 92' JETTA GLI the PERFECT Donor Car My loss YOUR gain (deluxestars)

Quote, originally posted by deluxestars »
how can i add pics ? thanks

you have to host it somewhere, i use photobucket and get the link

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.