VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Atlas Easy Open sensor wire and rear bumper wiring

Used but fully functional easy open rear bumper sensor and bumper wires. Great for someone who is looking to retrofit easy open system on Atlas.

Update
Parking sensor harness is sold. Easy open proximity sensor is still available $30 shipped

PM if interested

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont you need the harness to install it?
I am not sure if I understand you question correctly so I am just going to answer it very generally.
- If you car already came with an easy open system but the sensor got damaged(accident, new rear bumper or something) then you will just replace it with this one.

- If you are looking to retrofit easy open to an Atlas which did not come from the factory with an easy open system, then yes, you will need additional parts besides this sensor. In general, you will need to buy an easy open module, wires to run to the Kessy module, this sensor and miscellaneous connectors etc. This sensor cost between $100-$150 at the dealer so buying it here is much cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.