VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an auto power race roll bar i believe its the older version. it will need to be fixed on the two bottom posts because the previous owner had door bars on it but then decided to cut them off will also need a coat of paint. the feet were cut off to and i do not have them. with all that said i want 250 for it picked up im pretty much firm on the price if you dont like it i dont care http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
i believe it will fit in mk2,3 also because the feet were cut off but im not sure
im in south jersey

·
Registered
705 Posts
Re: Fs: autopower roll bar $250 (01 wolfsturd)

Intrested but to much money. It needs a lot of work to fix . I wish you ere not so firm on the price GL with the sale.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Fs: autopower roll bar $250 (slamdgti1.8t)

i could fix it in an hour if i wanted it doesnt need much work at all. ill fix the posts and sand it and sell it for 300 if you want or if you got an offer thats not to far off my asking price lmk but im not gonna sell it for 200 at least not at this point

·
Registered
705 Posts
Re: Fs: autopower roll bar $250 (01 wolfsturd)

The thing I am worried about it how much hight was cut off when the feet were cut. Will it have to have tubing added plus the feet to. I know the grinding and sanding wouldn't take much . I just don't want to have to weld an inch or two of tubing and then add feet. If it not sitting high enough to the roof it wouldn't be safe so it needs to be the right hight. Did you get it that way or did cut it out of the car? Do you know how much was removed or was it cut right at the feet? It is made for a MK4 right? Would you want to trade for a set of wheels? They have good tires and I refinished them but when I got other tires mounted the tire machine scratched two of them. They are 18X8 and fit a MK4 35 offset. Millie migliea action is the make and model. I have pics if you want to see them. There were painted graphite. If you not intrested maybe we could work out a price if I feel the cage could be fixed safely. LMK

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Fs: autopower roll bar $250 (slamdgti1.8t)

no trades unles you have a set of fic 1250cc dsm injectors. i parted out my car i dont have any use for rims. i bought the bar like that idk if you have to ad height ill look into it. however its a bolt in roll bar its not gonna pass tech inspection or be that safe if you weld it in anyway

1 - 20 of 21 Posts