VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
Fmic and piping, axles, dv.. picked up
why do you live by me? and why are you calling dibs on the front mount:rolleyes:

Front mount intercooler sold.

Hit me up about parts or whatever you need. Pm me with you number for texts for fastest response.
what deletes? do you have a catch can and kombi valve block off plate?? if you have the resistors id take them too. all shipped to 08833

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what deletes? do you have a catch can and kombi valve block off plate?? if you have the resistors id take them too. all shipped to 08833
The motor has a Integrated Engineering block off plate on it. I removed the combi-valve assembly already and installed the plate. Never got to ordering the complete delete kit that a vortexer sells. I posted a link to his kit in the main for sale thread.

Block off plate will stay on the motor as I want to sell the motor as a usable motor. :beer:

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
The motor has a Integrated Engineering block off plate on it. I removed the combi-valve assembly already and installed the plate. Never got to ordering the complete delete kit that a vortexer sells. I posted a link to his kit in the main for sale thread.

Block off plate will stay on the motor as I want to sell the motor as a usable motor. :beer:
okay thanks anyway man:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.