VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Volkswagen enthusiasts! I have a set of brand new BBS LM style rims with brand new Nitto Performance tires. Both of these are completely brand new, never been mounted. Wheels are 18x8+35. Tires are 225/40/18. They are universal 5 lugs, so will fit anything that is 5 lugged :)

I am not usually on this forum, but always on TSXclub/Acurazine. Many vouches there to resolve any concerns you guys might have.

I am looking for 850 OBO picked up for these babies. 1200 shipped (tires+wheel shipping is killer) anywhere in the US (excluding Canada). Located in SOCAL SGV 91780. Text at 6263787892 or e-mail at [email protected] would be FASTEST.

:banghead: Do not know how to upload pictures... So here is a link:
http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l619/in_somniac/Mobile Uploads/

·
Registered
12 Posts
Where did you buy these from? I'm interested but would like to know if they are 5x112? Is there such thing as full 5 lug compatibility? Not a wheel expert here, but I need a summer setup asap and want them to go right on with no problems. Let me know man, thanks

-Alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.