VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for some reason I think the the 2" lips would make it 13 but I to tell you the truth am not positive. I will look into it. I haven't messed with these in so long I forgot all of the info about them.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All three lips are straight. Only one has a minor nick on it. I bought one 1.5" an never got around to buying another since I sold my car that I had them on. Only one might be bent. They all balanced without an issue though and didn't have any vibrations while running them. Which I probably had them on the car for about 2k miles. But I ran a set of stock lips on the front and the 2" on the back.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also lowered my price to $700 to try an get rid of them alittle bit quicker. I signed the papers for my new car today and it should be delivered by the 10th. So I wouldn't mind a little extra money laying around.

·
Registered
8,280 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
People like that guy is why I stay off of vortex. First people don't read and comprehend the post that states exactly what I have in a non confusing format. Then whenever I politely ask someone to reread it someone has to put up a douche comment. Thank you 88jetta16v for catching it before me.

I'm not trying to be harsh by saying reread it. But I don't spend the time to take pictures and write a post for people to ask me the same question 100 times over. It gets old after the first 5 people.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.