VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
These look great. My guess is these are RS026 with the front narrowed. If so, the rear should be ET36 and the front should be ET 23.3 by my calculations. Also, the backs are not flat.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These look great. My guess is these are RS026 with the front narrowed. If so, the rear should be ET36 and the front should be ET 23.3 by my calculations. Also, the backs are not flat.

Good luck with the sale!
yeah but i pieced these together. idk you may be right

·
Registered
7,323 Posts

Good luck with the sale!
The fronts have to be double narrowed (both shells) if its a 16x7, RS026's have the 2" slant outer shell like you are talking about, but also have 7.5" inner shells.

It really depends on what he has there to determine the ET on the fronts, 0.5" outer shell, 1.0" outer shell, 6.5" inner shell, 6.0" inner shell, etc..

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
The fronts have to be double narrowed (both shells) if its a 16x7, RS026's have the 2" slant outer shell like you are talking about, but also have 7.5" inner shells.

It really depends on what he has there to determine the ET on the fronts, 0.5" outer shell, 1.0" outer shell, 6.5" inner shell, 6.0" inner shell, etc..
I bet my calculations were right on. OP states the front lips are 1 inch, therefore the barrels are 5.5 inches, which makes my calculations exactly right.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.