VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

2015 Volkswagen Golf S, 1.8TSI, 5-speed manual. One-owner car! With only 22k miles, this car has been mostly used to showcase various BFI parts at events and at the Black Forest store-front. Tastefully modified, the car sports an impressive list of goodies!

Drivetrain
IS20 turbocharger
APR IS20 software
BFI Stage III clutch kit with lightweight flywheel
BFI Stage I engine mount set
BFI catch-can assembly
GoFastBits DV+
APR Turbo inlet pipe
APR turbo muffler delete
AFE intake
Custom BFI cat-back exhaust with Eurowise black tips
R8 expansion tank cap

Brakes/Suspension
TTRS 370mm front brake calipers and rotors
SS front brake line set
Rear brake calipers painted to match
BC Coilover set with camber plates
Performance Pack GTI rear swaybar
BFI control arm set with solid rubber bushings

Exterior/Interior
Projector headlight set with HID lights, LED running lights, auto light sensor and headlight switch
Amber lamin-x on the front turn signals
BFI Alcantara heavyweight shift knob
BFI Alcantara shift boot
BFI Alcantara e-brake boot
Genuine Volkswagen aluminum pedal cover set
APR ventpod boost gauge
Soumatrix Xtase speaker set
Aerofabb front lip
Aerofabb side skirt blades
Aerofabb hatch spoiler (prototype; not currently available for sale!)
Aerofabb rear diffuser
Rotiform BLQ-C wheels in Anthracite finish, 19x8.5 et45
Brand new 225/35/19 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires

Everything on the car works exactly as it should. The suspension is tight, but not jarring or uncomfortable. Heat and A/C work flawlessly, power windows, cruise control, stereo etc all perfect. Cosmetically, the car is in excellent condition, and was professionally ceramic coated within the last year. The steering wheel has a bit of advanced wear from being rubbed down with an improper cleaning chemical, but a perfect replacement comes with the car. The car makes excellent power, and is quite entertaining to drive.
At the current ride height, the front tires do rub the fender liners under sharp compression, but that could be remedied by removing the 3mm front wheel spacers, or raising the ride height a hair.
One Rotiform center cap/nut has gone missing. A replacement will be provided for the purchaser of the car.

The Golf is being offered for sale with both keys, and a clean/clear NC title.

$15,900, or best reasonable offer.
Located in Raleigh, NC

·
Registered
176 Posts
Great looking car! I'm assuming with the mods, the car is putting down 20%+ over a standard GTI. Please confirm if that's accurate. I have been poking around at inexpensive GTI's for a daily. My current daily (and only) needs to be tucked away a bit just to keep it special. I buy a car, I build it up, then get bored and sell it. Maybe the fix is having a fun daily that allows my other car some down time so it feels special enough, so I don't sell it. I was spending time shopping around for a C63s AMG, knowing that if I traded my car for that, I would almost instantly regret it. So, here I am... I would like to see a picture of the seats. I don't know what seats are in a Golf. As far as BFI, I had a Mk6 Golf R APR Stage lll (a few cars back) that was properly modified, and I tossed in several BFI bits to the build and I really liked the quality of the products. If you pm me, I'll send you my cell number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts