VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the CD based Nav system from a 04/05 Touareg. Its plug and play with MK4 stereos. All you need is a sat antenna. You need to mod one peice of the dash trim to make it fit but its not hard and I can show you how i did it in this car.
This unit retails for $2400.00 from your VW dealer. Im selling this for a friend who is need of some cash and can let it go for $600.00. It is brand new, never been used other then to make sure it works. The one i am selling is exactly the same as the pictures. The plastic screen protector is still on the front of the unit. It works amazing. OEM cd changers or phatbox plugs right in and works perfect. It also works with the headlight switch (dims when you turn on the headlights). It lights up the same colour as the MK4 at night and looks like it came from the factory that way. It talks (in a few different languages) through the factory stereo system.
If you have anymore questions, IM me

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
You don't realize the OP last bumped this 4 years ago? :banghead:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.