VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
500e, Exige
22,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit 4/5/2020: Price reduced to $125 shipped. This is $841 from Audi: https://audiparts.audiwilmingtonde.com/oem-parts/audi-seat-back-cover-8j8881805a25d

OEM part #: 8J8-881-805-A-25D

Same part for both TT and R8.

I am selling just the driver's seat leather for the upper backrest portion. It's brand new. Make your TT seat look like new again! If the side bolster leather of your seat (on the upper / backrest portion) is showing wear (like most second-generation TT), this part will make a dramatic difference in your interior.

Fitment is for the second-generation TT or first-generation R8. The lower seat cushion is a different part -- this is for the upper portion of the seat only.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
I am selling just the driver's seat leather for the upper backrest portion. It's brand new. Make your TT seat look like new again! If the side bolster leather of your seat (on the upper / backrest portion) is showing wear (like most second-generation TT), this part will make a dramatic difference in your interior.

Fitment is for the second-generation TT. Check with your local Audi dealer if you need to verify fitment, before purchasing. The lower seat cushion is a different part -- this is for the upper portion of the seat only.

$275 shipped anywhere in the continental United States
Is this OEM?

·
Premium Member
500e, Exige
22,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I realized I still have this. Price reduced by more than 50% for fast sale. $125 shipped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts