VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FREE Steelies From a 93 Eurovan (decent tires too)

FREE I NEED TO GET RID OF THESE4 15" steel wheels with all season tires.(I also have the lugs) . Tires are in decent shape. Not sure what else they will fit besides a EV, I can get pics if needed. I WILL NOT SHIP THESE. I just want rid of them. Located 2 miles off of the PA turnpike exit 286
Modified by kevinetta at 9:20 PM 12-27-2006

Modified by kevinetta at 9:21 PM 12-27-2006

· Registered
5,890 Posts
what bolt pattern are they? Im guessing 5x112? you live in denver and i live in ephrata only like 10 mins away id like to come out and take a look at then tomorrow some time if thats cool? Call me at 717-278-0303 on my cell My name is Jeff Bohler i can pay cash right on the spot

Modified by 97audia4 at 2:18 PM 12-2-2006

· Millennial
43,630 Posts
Re: (97audia4)

well even if they are in good shape i guess i'm getting beat out by the local. if he doesnt like, i'll be driving right by you at the end of the month...i'd definitely be interested if the A4 dude doesnt want 'em. oh i think i'd be good for cash on the spot too

· Registered
5,890 Posts
with spacers they might fit but the offeset doesnt seem to be enough we tried them on my car today like kevin said they are just about and inch or inch and half off but other than that great deal you can beat the price bump

· Millennial
43,630 Posts
Re: (97audia4)

if they wouldnt fit your A4, that leads me to believe they wouldnt fit a MkV either...but if anyone smarter than me out there wants to voice their opinion...please do so http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
5,890 Posts
yea man i tired them on My car when i went there and i needed at least another inch of offset for them to fit so hey wil deff not fit your Dub but a good buy if any one else has a car they would fit on

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.