VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will have a current pic soon, everything but the tranny has less than 5k on it. no issues with any components, runs like a top. still installed, you can see it run, can have it pulled and ready for you within a few days after recieving a $100 deposit.
engine is AWP from an 03 20th ae, bought it with 3,300k, and have clocked less than 1500k since., trans is stock g60, not sure of mileage but in perfect working condition, sachs VR6 clutch and g60 flywheel. SDS em4-f stand alone system, with 2 and 3 bar map sensors included also vw coolant temp sensor. snow performance water/methanol injection set-up with map sensor controller. pipe/silicone for conecting turbo to tb. also includes cable TB.
you can basically take this package and have a 1.8t swap in your mk1/2/3/rocco/rado/passat, whatever, in a weekend if your good. just minor things are needed beyond what is here. the water injection eliminates the need for an intercooler (of course adding one would still be beneficial). the water inj also allows you to tune less ignition retard under boost equaling more HP and a much better torque curve. windshield washer fluid is perfectly ok to use for the injection.
i will add more info as i think of it, pics will be soon, no shipping unless you are going to arrange for the truck to come to my house and pick it up. $3000, will consider parting but would prefer to sell as a package, as with this setup a 1.8t swap is pretty easy to do.
please...serious inquiries only
edit: also included is an alternator, attached to acc bracket, provision is there for power steering pump, axles (less than 1k)

Modified by BOMBsd at 10:06 PM 8-19-2006

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.