VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold sold sold!!

Sold Sold Sold!

Complete MKV VW GTI brake set up. Includes calipers, carriers, rotors, dust shields, ss lines for the front. Front and rear pads included but should be replaced. The rear dust shields were cut to take on and off the car without removing the hubs. Doesn’t affect performance and won’t be seen once the rotors are installed. This is a perfect upgrade for a MKV VW Rabbit!

New price! $350 or best offer

Prefer local sale - shipping is additional

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To see if my price was fair and since I was curious what this stuff would cost new - I went and priced up these parts new from VW and ECStuning

Below prices include - rotors, calipers, carriers, dustshields

VW - $1,775 (can probably get 27% off this price if you go through vortex) so call it $1,295

ECStuning - $1,921

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if it dident weigh nine billion pounds, i would buy it in a heart beat... but im in AZ and shipping would be spenssive... if your willing to ship let me know :D good luck man!!!!
Yea a quick peek at shipping via UPS ground to AZ is around $160... They can be packaged up into 65 and 60 pound boxes, but shipping across the country is pricey :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.