VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Custom 2.0 Short Runner Intake Manifold $300

Custom 2.0 short runner intake manifold, come get it for $250!!!... this manifold alone gained 12whp on a mustang dyno

Painted a hammered copper color, was an awesome improvement in acceleration and added a very nice note to the exhaust. During a dyno session this manifold gained 12whp on a mustang dyno which is an awesome improvement:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure if I have any to be honest, my engine bay is usually filthy. I can answer any questions you have but if your running this in an N/A setup your going to have to make the intake do a 180 degree turn across the valve cover to reach the stock maf area

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry I did not see this sooner but there is very little modding needed done to make this work, it just replaces your upper and lower intake manifold... and depending on what side your intake is on(presumably the drivers side) you just have to make up an intake going back over to that side or extend the MAF wires to the passenger side

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
is it still for sale and what side is the throttle on also is the stock throttle body a direct fit?
what would i need to modify in order to have it up and running?
Yes its still for sale , and yes the stock throttle body is a direct fit. It just sets the throttle body on the passenger side... so the only work you have to do is slightly lengthen the throttle body wires if it a Drive by wire throttle:thumbup: PM me if interested

1 - 20 of 21 Posts