VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLDTig welded and powder coated K Bar for all MK1's can be used with O2A transmission and Turbo drain line also... or works fine with the stock set up. Designed to brace the frame horns not just the A arm bolts like the factory bar. Photos of it installed on my 1.8t scirocco with O2A.
$140 shipped to the lower 48

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True but if look at the squared corners inside they wedge in between the frame horns so ... If you have a stock one the turning force is on the bolts not the frame. .... It's just me over engineering... If you already have a 16v one all 4 of the mounting points match up.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will defiantly stiffen up the front of the car... MK1 chassis is known to be soft and flexible. I also have a slightly modified factory one with fresh powder coat that I'm thinking of selling also. The modification is for a O2A trans... it has a small notch welded in it to clear the bottom of the trans.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.