VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: DBP R32 -stock and clean- 15k in New Hampshire

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  sdub 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I am the 3rd owner of this 2004 DBP VW R32 (1 of 5000). I purchased it in 2019 with approx 97k on the clock and it now sits at 104,xxx. The car is in very good condition for the age and mileage. 3 adult owners, garaged in winters, and a clean accident free CarFax. The mileage will go up slightly as I'm driving it on occasion.

I’ve listed below the maintenance history as I have it and what is included in the sale. It is bone stock with no modifications (unless you count shorty antenna and flapper mod). The car will be detailed inside and out and also have the oil changed prior to sale. Additional photos can be taken by request. Also, I am WFH currently so if you'd like to come by and see the vehicle that can be arranged.

Due to the present climate w/Covid19 test drives will only be given with cash in hand or proof of financing.

Link to Craigslist Ad

Link to Flickr Album with exterior and interior shots

**If the ad is up, then the car is available**

Maintenance:

Serpentine Belt 05/2017
New Battery 05/2018
Brake Fluid Flush Fill 06/2019
Coolant Flush Fill 06/2019
Rear Rotors, Pads 07/2019
Rear Springs (both sides) 08/2019
Alternator 08/2019
Oil Changed 08/2019
Front Rotors, Pads 8/21/2019

Included:
.:R logo Monster and Carpet Mats
*Original R32 Manual and .:R logo pen*
Two keys
Car Cover
Factory Front License plate mount
Fitted Sunshield
Haldex Fluid and Filter

Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport A/S around 50% life

Interior:
Excellent shape for the age. Leather seats front and rear have no cracks, splits, or tears. It does have wear and creases commensurate with the age and mileage. Scratches on bottom of steering wheel leather. All buttons, functions, and switches work as expected. Gauges and dash lights are strong and working correctly.

Exterior:
Also in very good condition for age and mileage. Shines up incredibly well. This is not a concours car but everywhere I take it the comment is always “Wow she’s clean.” fwiw. Notably there is a chip on the rear bumper about the size of a quarter and a similar chip/gash on the rub strip on the passenger's side. Otherwise it is expected wear such as hood/front bumper chips, some small scratches and swirls. One tiny bit of rust on the rear hatch above the VW logo, about pencil eraser sized. No rust elsewhere, not in the fenders, door cards, underneath etc.

Drivetrain:
Incredibly strong and of course sounds amazing. Other than the alternator needing replaced I have not had an ounce of trouble with the car. Shifts strong and I have no doubt it would take you anywhere you needed to go. When I picked it up last year I flew out to Minnesota and drove it back to New Hampshire entirely issue free.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.