VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

For Sale: Selling everything in picture as one package. WILL NOT SPLIT. This a basically a complete kit of what you need to switch to Weber carbs for a 1.6-1.8 motor. The manifold doesnt work on 16V or 2.0 ABA it is compatible for 1.6/1.8 8V motor. The carbs are Dual DCOE Weber 45 carburetors. They are installed on a polished manifold using a set of brand new Redline Weber soft mount gaskets. Also included is another set of soft mounts and some extra odds and ends. The carbs are jetted for a 1.6/1.8 motor. Carbs have been gone over, cleaned, floats set, and both have brand new gaskets and seals all around. I have ALOT of jetting that i purchased over the years to switch in the carbs for different applications, i have them shown in the case to the side. The case is full of jets and the carbs also have the appropriate jets from when i was running car. Also included is the Holley 40/70 fuel pump and Holley low fuel pressure regulator and gauge which are needed for the carbs since they run on such a low pressure (3.5 psi). Also included which i do not have shown is the syncro tool which i will include. Also shown in post is the upgraded "T" fuel fitting for a cleaner fuel line look, and the basic Weber sync linkage syncing the two carbs together. All parts are in great condition and working order. Only selling cause my interest has changed to the EFI lifestyle. $1300 picked up, $1350 shipped anywhere USA. Located 19507 PA and 17701 PA. WILLING TO SHIP. prices listed. Message me or respond in post. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I tried to cover everything. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.