VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link to ECS: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volks...S2404/
ECS Stage I Rear Upgrade Kit, Cross Drilled And Slotted (Quattro only!)
Bolt-on complete kit, DOES NOT include pads or calipers/carriers
Finally a big brake upgrade for the rear of your 337 20th Anniversary Edition GTI or TT Quattro. The ECS Tuning Stage 1R - Vented 12.1" Big Brake kit features a 308x22mm vented 2 piece directional vane light weight rotor and custom zinc or cadmium platted steel hardware. By retaining the use of the stock caliper we are able to keep the price low and retain a parking brake.

(Please note some R32 / TT models will require grinding on the housing surface of the spindle.)
FITS QUATTRO ONLY, NOT FWD MODELS

I paid $700 shipped, used for 10K miles on a show car
Looking for $500 OBO
Paypal accepted, Ships Fedex with tracking and insurance

Modified by SHAKEDOWN at 10:57 AM 8-24-2009

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: ECS REAR Stage 1, two-piece floating rear brake rotor upgrade (SHAKEDOWN)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: FS: ECS REAR Stage 1, two-piece floating rear brake rotor upgrade (SHAKEDOWN)

Hi there would you consider taking somewhere around $200 for them? I don't want you to think that I'm just trying to low ball you. The fact is I just did a BBK on the front on my TT, and was just going to do a normal upgrade to drilled rotors on the rear. I then saw your post and thought it doesnt hurt to ask.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FS: ECS REAR Stage 1, two-piece floating rear brake rotor upgrade (lvtouareg)

Quote, originally posted by lvtouareg »
Hi there would you consider taking somewhere around $200 for them? I don't want you to think that I'm just trying to low ball you. The fact is I just did a BBK on the front on my TT, and was just going to do a normal upgrade to drilled rotors on the rear. I then saw your post and thought it doesnt hurt to ask.

sorry that's a pretty low offer, maybe if i was smoking the pipe or somethin, trade me something worth $700 and we have a deal. (Nice new laptop)
I have offers around $400 plus shipping already but honestly these are worth atleast $500 shipped
These are a world of difference to stock rotors! Much larger area/light weight/drilled and slotted!
Especially If someone has these already and they checked prices on replacement rotors

Modified by SHAKEDOWN at 8:41 AM 8-27-2009

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.