VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Los Angeles area
Need to sell these things. Here is a link to more detailed pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/ga...10796
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Eurogear R32 front bumper painted Reflex Silver. The installation on my car didn't go so well so the holes on the left side are cracked as well as the center hole but you can repair them with special polyurethane glue. The line on the front of the bumper is tape residue from my grill so it’s removable. $250
ABD Racing Carbon Fiber Engine Cover for Golf/Jetta MKIV 1.8T $70

Rieger One Bar Grille painted Reflex Silver. The scrapes on the sides were from the boser hood, it’s fixable. $70
Eurojet front mount intercooler MKIV 1.8 T Street Version NO REBAR I sold my car with it on. It comes with all piping, cuplers, and brackets. $600

DTM KARBON Boser hood THERE ARE SPARCO HOOD PINS ALREADY INSTALLED $500

Modified by evo337chik at 2:12 PM 8-19-2006

Modified by evo337chik at 2:15 PM 8-19-2006

Modified by evo337chik at 2:51 PM 8-19-2006

· Registered
1,791 Posts
Re: (XyX)

Quote, originally posted by XyX »
since.. i did post first on the boser, dib do go to me

... it'll probably go local anyways...
just look at my sig
... ME GUSTA MUCHO

· Registered
1,791 Posts
Re: (London Dub)

Quote, originally posted by London Dub »
What are you in grade 4??? I would bet that the seller would prefer money, not dibs....IM sent.

not a very active user tho... hopefully she gets back to us. And she's willing to ship

· Registered
10,976 Posts
Re: (XyX)

Quote, originally posted by XyX »
hey london dub...b l o w m e

How 'bout I choose to ignore you instead? There......now I feel much better. Stop cluttering this gals thread with your juvenile posts and let her sell her stuff.
Oh, and email sent......

· Registered
8,439 Posts
Re: FS: Eurojet FMIC, DTM Karbon Boser, EuroGear R32 bumper, etc... (evo337chik)

these need to be posted in separate threads. Please see the rules for posting in this forum and repost your items correctly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.