VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fits US Model Eurovan from 1998-2003 but please check the part code to be sure.
VW Part Number: 7D0853651

Great condition used part from Europe. I bought this to replace the cracked grill on my 2003 Eurovan MV which I totaled before the grill arrived in the mail. The European models didn't paint the grill inserts whereas the US models were painted to match the body of the vehicle. This is ready to go for prep and paint if so desired.

Note, the grill includes the VW logo. the TDI badge can be easily popped out if you don’t want/need it.

I also have the lower valance and lower grille, PM if interested.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fits US Model Eurovan from 1998-2003 but please check the part code to be sure.
VW Part Number: 7D0853651

Great condition used part from Europe. I bought this to replace the cracked grill on my 2003 Eurovan MV which I totaled before the grill arrived in the mail. The European models didn't paint the grill inserts whereas the US models were painted to match the body of the vehicle. This is ready to go for prep and paint if so desired.

Note, the grill includes the VW logo. the TDI badge can be easily popped out if you don’t want/need it.

I also have the lower valance and lower grille, PM if interested.
Bumo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still have the part plus Part Number: 7D085365401C, 7D0853662E

I will be flexible on price, but buyer has to pay shipping.

If you would like to check what it will cost to ship to you - it will ship from 07422, and the dimensions are 44" x 10" x 6-1/2", with packed weight of 6 Lb, 10 Oz.

I also have the lower grille insert and the grille molding in silver:
Molding Part Number: 7D0853662E
Grille: Part Number: 7D085365401C

PM or email chris[dot]craig[at]yahoo[dot]com

- Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.