VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Re: FS: Forge black Alloy Oil and Coolant caps PLUS new oem caps (Nurendra)

Listen you want 70$ That is the same retail price online. How can you try and resell something at the same price? howa bout 45 plus shipping?

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS: Forge black Alloy Oil and Coolant caps PLUS new oem caps (Mafiamike954)

Quote, originally posted by Mafiamike954 »
Listen you want 70$ That is the same retail price online. How can you try and resell something at the same price? howa bout 45 plus shipping?

sigh . . . not trying to start an argument, the online price is $90 not $70, then I'm including the 2 new oem caps just in case the old ones are messed up. I've tried to put the alloy covers on old caps and the plastic was brittle and cracked, thus forcing me to buy the new oem caps . . end sigh
Now that I've covered every base to explain the price, have a great week

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by Nurendra »

sigh . . . not trying to start an argument, the online price is $90 not $70, then I'm including the 2 new oem caps just in case the old ones are messed up. I've tried to put the alloy covers on old caps and the plastic was brittle and cracked, thus forcing me to buy the new oem caps . . end sigh
Now that I've covered every base to explain the price, have a great week

Agreed, not to mention, most people just try to bang em' on while the covers are on, instead of taking them off to insure fit. Making me thing of switching from polished to these. trade?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Re: (myfirstGLI)

hey what's up. I just saw these in w.f. For about the same price by like an ass I wasted all my cash and wasnt able to get them. If u could go any lower on price please hit me up.Only for the forge caps...I'm in Perth amboy nj. 08861..thanx for your consideration.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.