VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my beloved Scirocco. This car is originally from Washington state, but has been in Texas for a number of years. Right now it is my daily driver. This is a very complete and good example of a scirocco. The paint is NOT original and actually is a shade between the original Mars Red and Nepal Orange. Interior is fantastic, new upholstery, carpet, dash cover. Runs very well. I recently drove it from San Antonio to Louisiana for work. It could probably use a new pressure accumulator in the near future. It has the original 1.6L Gas engine and 4 speed manual transmission, more pictures are available upon request. The paint is not perfect and is showing some age, I am not sure how long it has been since the respray, this is a very solid vehicle and should go to an enthusiast.

I've listed the car for 4000 but am (very) negotiable. The only reason that I'm selling is because life has changed in the past two weeks and I can no longer use this as a DD, I need something with AC and that get exceptional gas mileage. With that said, I am open to trades. I don't care what year or model. If you need or want more pictures of anything specific let me know and I'll gladly (and quickly) send them to you.

New Parts:
Fuel Pump
Water Pump
Thermostat
Coolant Hoses
Upholstery
Headliner
Carpet

What you see is what you get. This car is awesome.

Complete imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/xK1ic

Text or Call only.

830-212-0994

Car is Located in San Antonio, Tx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts